Hand Cream for Eczema, Dermatitis and Psoriasis
Read below to find out more:
Dermasalve creams represent a whole new approach to the treatment of dry… and sensitive skin. No other specialist moisturising cream is as compositionally ‘pure’, and therefore minimises the risk of skin irritation to such a degree.
Dermasalve reviewed by Dr Chris Steele, qualified GP and featured on ITV’s ‘This Morning’.
Bringing relief to dry, flakey and itchy skin worldwide, Dermasalve creams for psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis are free from alcohol, fragrances, parabens, lanolin and other harmful irritants.
More than decade ago, Dr Mark Randle, a GP with extensive dermatology experience, made a break through.He discovered skin care products for a number of his patients were finding that their moisturising creams were actually making their conditions worse.
He found that all the products currently available in the UK contained at least one irritant.There was not a single moisturiser that would aid eczema treatment, either over-the-counter or on prescription, so he decided to create his own range of natural skin care products.
Working with leading dermatologists from across the globe, Mark designed Dermasalve specifically for dry, flakey and sensitive skin, with no known irritants. It is this unique purity of composition that ensures Dermasalve soothes rather than irritates stressed sore skin.
The Dermasalve skin care range does not expose your skin to alcohol, fragrances, parabens, lanolin or other harmful irritants:
- Parabens are often used in moisturisers because they help maintain freshness. However, they have been proven to penetrate the skin and can be traced in the blood minutes after application. Parabens are known to cause skin irritation and contact dermatitis in some individuals. Recent studies have also linked parabens to breast cancer.
- Alcohol is often used in moisturisers because it helps deliver other ingredients into the skin. It can also dry and irritate the skin, and can prevent the absorption of vitamin A.
- Lanolin, found in sheep’s wool, is often used as a lubricant for skin. However, due to the rise in chemicals and pesticides on farms, traces of these pesticides can now been found in lanolin.
- Steroids are often used to reduce inflammation in eczema, but prolonged use can lead to side effects, such as thinning of the skin.
Why Dermasalve creams for psoriasis and eczema work…Dermasalve is an irritant free moisturiser that softens, smoothes, repairs, protects and improves sensitive skin. This makes it ideal for treating eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other dry skin conditions. Dermasalve has a triple moisturising action:
Helps the skin retain moisture without stopping it from breathing or blocking pores
Delivers active moisturising ingredients, such as palm oil and aloe vera, which soften and soothe skin
Fortified with vitamins and essential fatty acids which help repair and rejuvenate dry skin
Dermasalve does not expose your skin to harmful irritants, but uses natural ingredients to soften, smooth, repair and protect your skin.
Some of Dermasalve’s ingredients:
- Wheat germ oil is very high in vitamins A, D, E and essential fatty acids. It has been found to promote the formation of new cells, improve circulation and help repair sun damage. Its nourishing properties are ideal for dry, sensitive skin. Wheat germ contains vitamin E (a natural antioxidant) and squalane (a natural bactericide with great healing properties).
- Jojoba oil has antimicrobial properties, which discourages the growth of bacterial and fungal microbes. Jojoba resembles the skin’s natural sebum, which keeps skin supple, so it is easily absorbed and rarely causes allergic reactions.
- Palm oil is in many skin creams. It moisturises and smoothes skin and is used to treat acne and other skin problems. Palm oil is high in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants. It is able to penetrate deep into the skin’s layers to protect and heal, and is an effective moisturiser.
- Aloe vera helps soften and smooth skin while also being anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. It creates a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker and is more hydrated. It is also said to be useful in treating wounds and burns, and minor skin infections.
- Vitamin E is a key antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin, and helps prevent premature ageing. These ingredients combine to produce an irritant free moisturiser that softens, smoothes, repairs, protects and improves sensitive skin. This combination of natural ingredients means your skin is not exposed to harmful irritants.