Skin Salve is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Source raw materials for it products from suppliers who are ROSPO registered as suppliers of raw materials, sourced from sustainable, responsibly produced crops (http://www.rspo.org)
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its logistics suppliers and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range and packaging to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
John M. Davidson